119 ERP Technical Coordinator
50-70k $ / year - Benefits
Do you have a solid experience as an accounting technician, you have excellent relationships, you are good communicators and you like to accompany and train your employees? Do you want to evolve in a growing Quebec society? So apply on this post now! Our client, located in Laval and Montreal Centerville, is looking for a person like you to form his team of Super User ERP / Technical Coordinator in order to support a customer portfolio with which you will be a true referent.
Your key responsibilities
The incumbent works directly with customers by providing technical support for Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains / D365 software applications. It meets the needs of our customers by phone and / or email, solves the problem by ensuring their complete satisfaction.
- Establish and respect the order of priorities according to the criteria established by the department;
- Listening to clients and maintaining professional communication with them;
- Analyze and autonomously resolve issues raised by customers;
- Be sure to regularly follow any service call: internal, customer, Microsoft or any other companion product);
- Ensure the satisfaction of our customers following the proposed solution;
- Transmit to the team leader the more complex problems and advise the client of the change of speaker;
- Analyze the recurring problem (s) and advise the team leader, if necessary, in order to optimize the prevention of this or these problems and take the necessary actions to implement the solution;
- Assist other departments as needed
- Maintain good communication with co-workers, immediate supervisor and management;
- Document all requests received in Dynamics D365 (CRM) to track each customer request and customer service management. All activities (task, phone, email) must be linked to a service call and / or a customer account.
What you need absolutely
- College diploma in accounting, computer science or equivalent;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with SQL Server (asset);
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP / D365 software (CRM or Business Central - asset)
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Microsoft Certifications; accounting knowledge (asset)
- Possess an analytical and logical mind;
- Have excellent problem-solving and customer service skills;
- Have an excellent sense of organization and good management of priorities;
- Have a strong sense of diplomacy and professionalism;
- Ability to set priorities and meet established deadlines;
- Good problem-solving skills, time management and attention to detail;
- Be resourceful and demonstrate good will to learn;
- Ability to work in a team, independently and in a multitasking environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills);
- Bilingualism (French, English);
Do not wait any longer and send your curriculum vitae to Antoine Fahr.