According to the director-general president, the director will have to supervise 7 people directly including 2 managers and will have the indirect supervision of around 30 employees. Its main mandate is to coordinate the proper functioning of the management in connection with the various operational objectives and action plans in force and coordinate the end of the period process and carry out the required financial analyzes.
- Ensure the development and strategic management of financial and administrative components;
- Directly supervise the finance service and information technologies;
- indirectly supervise technical, food, reception and transport services;
- Plan, organize, coordinate and control the activities of the IT service;
- Ensure the proper functioning of the assistance office;
- Manage activities related to the evolution and support of systems, network management, support for users and telecommunications ;
- Participate in the treatments of the various requests for users, installation and by Amendments to the various information processing and office automation systems.
- Manage activities related to financial management (budgets, fixed assets, clinical, amending hours, AS-471 and 478);
- Responsible for monitoring budget targets in collaboration with other directions;
- Ensure compliance with our management policies, processes and programs; and
- Perform any other related task requested by management or necessary for proper functioning.
- First cycle university degree in accounting science or the equivalent
- Hold an accounting title or an equivalent relevant experience;
- have experience minimum of 3 years in similar functions;
- have a very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Knowledge of the logivec Espresso accounting software is a asset;
- Knowledge of the health and social service network is essential.
- Good priority management
- Capacity to work under pressure, to coordinate several files simultaneously and to interact with several stakeholders.
- Oral and written communication - Capacit stress management during unforeseen situations
- Autonomy, initiative and proactivity
- Show honesty, rigor and integrity within the framework of his work.
- Li> very good analytical capacity, synthesis
Remuneration: Class 41 of the RSSS (in revision)
To present your application, send your CV to Elodie Bonnefon: /> We look forward to reading you!