Now present on 5 continents, the LCI Education network has 23 higher education campuses and some 3,000 employees who train more than 17,000 students worldwide each year. From one country to another, LCI Education favors the harmonization of its programs, which allows greater flexibility, better control over the quality of its services and a deeper respect for the various cultures encountered.
SUMMARY OF THE FUNCTION
The accounting and finance department of the LCI Education network is at the looking for a collection agent for several divisions and companies in the network.
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
The person sought must be dynamic and demonstrate rapid learning skills. While demonstrating rigor and professionalism, the collection agent must be aware of the importance of customer service. He must ensure that he has a courteous and agile approach with customers.
- Perform the recovery process for late payment files;
- Ensure good follow-up of recovery files;
- Communicate with all customers to notify them that they are overdue;
- Resolve collection problems by making arrangements with the customer;
- Support clients to find solutions regarding overdue accounts;
- Actively participate in achieving the objectives of the collection department;
- Ensure replacement at the cash register at dinner and in the absence of the cashier.
- College diploma (DEC or AEC) or other formatio n equivalent;
- Hold at least 2 years of experience in call centers or collection;
- Excellent command of French and English, both oral and written;
- Very good knowledge of the Microsoft office suite, in particular Excel;
- Possess strong communication and negotiation skills in an energetic and professional manner;
- Ability to work in a team and follow directives specific;
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- International company established for more than 50 years;
- Company in constant growth;
- Access to an international network;
- Opportunities for advancement and development;
- Center - city of Montreal;
- As group benefits and retirement savings plan;
- Wellness program.
Please send your CV via this site.
Only the selected candidates will be contacted.
To simplify the text, we follow the rule which allows the masculine to be used with the value neutral.
Adapted measures or tools can be offered to people with regard to their functional limitation (physical, hearing, visual, etc.) or related to their disorder (learning, mental health, neurological, etc.).