Ciot is one of the largest importers and retailers of marble, slate, onyx, ceramic tile and water accessories within the territories served. The company has sales locations in Montreal, Brossard, Quebec, Toronto, Detroit and a business office in New York.
Ciot offers a stimulating work environment, advantageous conditions and an environment conducive to your professional development. If you want a position where the initiative is valued and where your ambition has no limit, your challenge will be to build on your ability to progress in a very stimulating environment!
The Credit Analyst reports to the Corporate Credit Manager. He is responsible for maintaining sound accounts receivable management, ensuring both credit management and collection of accounts receivable.
Role and responsibilities
- Analyze credit requests from new customers and existing accounts showing changes in purchasing and payment patterns;
- Manage the project accounts, that is to say, denunciation, receipt, follow-up of the deadlines, follow-up of the guarantees;
- Perform activities related to the tracking and recovery of accounts receivable including the analysis of differences in payments and deductions. Save collection activity information;
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with the sales team, customers and stakeholders;
- Contribute to the achievement of service objectives by achieving personal and team goals;
- Perform any other related tasks.
Profile and comp search e es
- Hold a Bachelor of Business Administration (Accounting or other relevant field);
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in a similar position;
- Experience in the construction industry an asset;
- Bilingualism (French / English, written / oral);
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Professionalism and perseverance;
- Sense of organization and priorities.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent full-time position;
- Competitive salary;
- Many social benefits;
- The most stimulating professional environment;
- Training and coaching continuously.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume through this site.