Are you looking for a new challenge?
Do you like to control costs and implement processes?
Want to join a growing business?
So this post is for you!
The cost price analyst is responsible for the validation of production costs, the analysis of variances and the issuance of various reports related to the productivity of the company. It will be in collaboration with all departments of the company.
Functions and Responsibilities
- Compile production costs
- Work with other departments to validate the truth of the information;
- Analyze cost variances in labor and raw materials
- Participate in end-of-month process and profitability analysis (by client, by job)
- Evaluate and track inventories, as well as supervise physical counts (raw materials, WIP, Finished goods)
- Participate in the improvement of the cost price system
- Contribution of the Business Intelligence system
- Propose adjustments and recommendations
- Implement the recommendations
- Participate in the implementation and maintenance of the new ERP
- Implementation of KPIs
- Ad Hoc Analytics
- Any other related task
Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience;
- Excellent command of IT tools (ERP, Excel);
- Knowledge of the manufacturing sector an asset;
- You have a good analytical sense;
- You have a good team spirit;
- You are an organized, rigorous, autonomous person;
- Bilingual English-French