Reporting to the cost price manager, the cost price analyst - project, will play a key role in establishing the cost price and the implementation of the cost price module in the current ERP for the Norbec Systems Inc. subsidiary (Boucherville plant). The subsidiary specializes in the manufacture of custom cold rooms.
Cost analyst - project will work exclusively on tools improvement projects and on improving the profitability of the subsidiary . As part of his duties, the analyst will coordinate project activities and ensure deadlines are met.
By joining Norbec, the candidate will be able to evolve in a stimulating environment where collaboration, initiative and teamwork are an integral part of the company's success.
The main tasks include, without being limited to:
- Key player in the implementation of the Inventory and cost module in Epicor ERP:
- Monitoring of project deadlines;
- Coordination of project activities (internal and external);
- Presentation of conclusions and development of recommendations;
- Implementation of recommendations.
- Assessment of capacities by departments in the factory;
- Establishment and revision of standard costs and actual costs for products sold;
- Inventory management:
- Participation in inventory counts;
- Collaborate with purchases to ensure the accuracy of system prices and consumption and storage measures;
- Ensure the accuracy of inventory transactions to the system (consumption of raw materials, transfers , etc…);
- Analysis of inter-company transactions.
- Implementation of factory KPI and manufacturing status;
- Analysis differences in labor and raw material costs;
- Factory data collection;
- Implementation of internal controls.
- Organizational skills;
- Ability to establish priorities and respect deadlines;
- Rigor and attention to detail;
- Ability to analyze in depth;
- Team spirit;
- Focused on practical solutions.
- CPA accounting title
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the manufacturing industry in a comparable position
- Proficiency in the Office suite and more particularly Excel (advanced)
- Bilingualism, spoken and written
- Excellent knowledge of computer tools and fluency to learn new tools
- Implementation of an ERP / Shop floor control (asset)
- Knowledge of ERP Epicor (asset)
What the company offers
An environment where the culture and values of the company are at the basis of operations management and lasting customer relationships.
Join a dynamic team and contribute to the next stages of the company's growth.
Are you ready to take on new stimulating challenges? Do you want to use your experience while having the opportunity to increase your professional skills?
We appreciate the interest shown by each candidate. Please note, however, that only successful applicants will be contacted.