- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Bilingual (French, English)
- Advanced skills in Office suite
- Knowledge of financial reporting software, preferably Hyperion Enterprise
- Familiar with ERP systems, preferably Microsoft Dynamics NAV or SAP
- Strong people skills to be able to work cross-functionally in the context of an M&A and be able to review/negotiate contracts with internal/external stakeholders
- Strong understanding of financial statements (balance sheet, P&L, cash flow) and the ability to estimate a valuation range for a target and calculate various metrics such as Payback, IRR, etc.
- Ability to see synergies in targets which may not be evident and provide insight to the C-Suite on how those synergies impact the risk related to the potential acquisition
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of data and draw actionable insights
- Superior organization and planning skills to successfully facilitate project management
- Ability to identify risks and mitigation plans
- Understanding of the financing process surrounding M&A transactions and the ability to prepare “financing decks” to secure such financing
- Understanding of the legal review process and ability to spot clauses in contracts which are unfavourable to the Company and then being able to negotiate with internal and external stakeholders to advance the process to the signature stage
- Executive presence and comfort in presenting to senior levels
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We support the principle of employment equity. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle managers and senior executives with high potential. We accompany all our clients and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach. Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.