COORDINATOR - ACCOUNTANT Our client located east of Montreal and established since 1973, specializes in the rental of freight vehicles, passenger vehicles and specialized vehicles. Our client has a fleet of more than 500 vehicles and is currently seeking a Comptroller Assistant, a full-time permanent position. Do you like teamwork and focus on results? We are looking for motivated workers like you! Apply now! RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare various accounting analyzes;
- Support for the preparation of the financial statements of the company and its subsidiaries;
- Government Tax and DAS rebates;
- Performs weekly pay for approximately 75 employees;
- Performs certain HR tasks, such as: posting, setting up evaluation tools, etc.
- Any other related tasks to meet the needs of the client and their employees.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or a bachelor's degree by cumulation of certificates (administration, accounting, human resources);
- 3-4 years of accounting experience in a company.
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Excellent computer skills (Advanced Excel and Word);
- Quality work, professionalism;
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions;
- Proficiency in French and English (spoken and written);
- Strong communication skills;
- Autonomy and initiative;
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
You want to take up this CHALLENGE? Send us your application with a letter stating the reasons for your interest at the following e-mail address RH + fully subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act. Only candidates called for interviews will be contacted. The masculine is used without any discrimination and only to lighten the text.