(Work place: Saint-Hubert)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-07The incumbent supports managers in applying and carrying out internal control, risk and compliance activities related to savings and investments for the caisse.
The Caisse Desjardins de Saint-Hubert is located in an urban area marked by high development potential and intense competition. With $1.39 million in business volume and assets of $60 million, including $541 million in personal loans and $77 million in business loans, the caisse employs 57 people in 3 service centres. The caisse stands out by its original architecture and by our individualized approach to employee orientation and training.
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of one year of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge and understanding of issues and industry practices related to the ever-changing personal financial services industry
- Knowledge of all products and services aimed at caisse members and those offered by Desjardins Business centres, components and distribution networks, as well as those of competitors.
- Familiarity with legislative compliance requirements for the distribution of financial products and services
- Understanding of the philosophy and operations of a financial services cooperative
- Knowledge of administrative processes related to controls implemented
- Knowledge of service standards
- Knowledge of English, intermediate level
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Business insight, Complexity
Caisse Desjardins de Saint-Hubert
CAISSE DE SAINT-HUBERT (T: 30087)
Risk management (FG)