Join our team
To work with us is to actively participate in the development of a territory in motion . It also means being part of a team of dedicated employees in improving the living environment of companies. We offer a warm working environment and our offices are located a 5-minute walk from LaSalle metro station. You will enjoy a stimulating neighborhood life with restaurants, bar, gym and all services nearby in addition to access to the bike paths and the banks of the St. Lawrence River. We offer a flexible work schedule and compatible with personal life.
PME MTL Grand Sud-Ouest is part of the PME MTL network whose mission is to offer a set of professional services accessible to private and social economy entrepreneurs located on the Island of Montreal. Our services aim to offer them information, advice and financial support as well as support in order to start, set up and develop a business in the Greater Southwest.
Reporting to general management and under the supervision of the director of financing, the contract compliance manager exercises the responsibilities for analyzing PME MTL Fund (PME MTL), Local Solidarity Fund (FLS), Young Business Fund (FJE) and Fund - Commercialization of Innovations (FCI) . As such, it sees to the “closing” of authorized investments, it carries out regular monitoring of the state of these and carries out, where appropriate, claims for investment losses.
1. Preparation and analysis of file compliance
- Document, verify and validate all information relating to a funding request (personal and corporate credit inquiries, plumitif, insurance, etc.)
- Provide quick and precise decisions to the different advisers
- Be vigilant in order to detect any potential problem (fraud, regulatory or other issues)
- Develop strategies as a team adequate in project risk management
2. “Closing” of authorized investments
- Prepare and close the authorized financing through the various Funds, ensuring that they meet the conditions and comply with the letters of offers and other legal documents.
- Ensure compliance with all aspects of contracts
- Take the necessary steps to manage guarantees
3. Follow up on the status of the Funds
- Maintain up-to-date monitoring of requests in the various systems
- Lend assistance and work as a team with the financial analyst
- Produce reports when required and make recommendations
- Maintain knowledge and interpretation of financial program guidelines
4. Make claims for investment losses in the MTL, FLS and FI PME Funds
- Document file closings, negotiate agreements with clients and financial institutions and prepare loss reports required by the City of Montreal and the Solidarity Fund QFL
- Negotiate moratorium agreements related to loans, make requests for credit inquiries and various researches on the businesses financed, complete all other administrative and technical procedures related to the above responsibilities.
- University degree inbusiness administration or in a related field and at least 5 years of experience in investment portfolio analysis.
- Fluency in oral and written French and English.
- Interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills.
- Sales and negotiation skills. >
- Ability to develop legal documents with rigor and application.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a context of frequent change
- Rigor, professionalism and thoroughness
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of basic IT tools (Office suite).