(Work place: Drummondville, Victoriaville, Nicolet)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-09The incumbent performs financing analysis and reviews on highly complex files in collaboration with business centre account managers.
- Work closely with account directors to analyze highly complex financing files and form recommendations describing the financing and followup conditions and guarantees required to uphold sound and prudent management practices.
- Share analysis results and recommendations with account managers and propose additional solutions as necessary.
- Accompany account managers during member and client meetings to aid in their understanding of financing needs.
- Act as a team resource on financial packages.
- Periodically review highly complex financing files.
- Adhere to all policies, practices and standards in effect, as well as the various laws governing the distribution of financial products and services.
- Monitor internal control and operational risks at the business centre, when required.
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- A minimum of four years of a relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Ability to perform analyses of the market and the business centre external environment
- Ability to perform financial analysis
- Knowledge of the characteristics and credit risk inherent to each major market: commercial, industrial, institutional and agricultural
- Knowledge of products and services for businesses and those offered by caisses, components and Desjardins distribution networks and those of the competition
- Knowledge of financing and credit management practices related to businesses
- Understanding of the philosophy and inner workings of a financial services cooperative
- Knowledge of policies, legislation and standards governing the products and services offered by the business centre
- Familiarity with government business assistance programs
- Knowledge of service standards
- Understanding of cooperative and cooperative network values, rules and operations
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Business insight, Communicates effectively, Complexity, Interpersonal Savvy
905, rue Gauthier Drummondville
Risk management (FG)