(Work place: Drummondville, Victoriaville, Nicolet)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-08The incumbent performs financing analysis and reviews on moderately complex files in collaboration with business centre account managers. He or she also performs activities related to disbursement controls and line of credit monitoring.
- Work closely with account directors to analyze moderately complex financing files and form recommendations describing the financing and followup conditions and guarantees required to uphold sound and prudent management practices.
- Share analysis results and recommendations with account managers and propose additional solutions as necessary.
- Periodically review moderately complex financing files.
- Control disbursements by ensuring compliance with the stipulated conditions and the conformity of legal documents.
- Perform line of credit monitoring for all files that require it.
- Adhere to all policies, practices and standards in effect, as well as the various laws governing the distribution of financial products and services.
- Monitor internal control and operational risks at the business centre, when required.
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Ability to perform analyses of the market and the business centre external environment
- Ability to perform financial analysis
- Knowledge of the characteristics and credit risk inherent to each major market: commercial, industrial, institutional and agricultural
- Knowledge of products and services for businesses and those offered by caisses, components and Desjardins distribution networks and those of the competition
- Knowledge of financing and credit management practices related to businesses
- Understanding of the philosophy and inner workings of a financial services cooperative
- Knowledge of policies, legislation and standards governing the products and services offered by the business centre
- Familiarity with government business assistance programs
- Knowledge of service standards
- Understanding of cooperative and cooperative network values, rules and operations
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Business insight, Complexity
905, rue Gauthier Drummondville
Risk management (FG)