Your challenges in the context of growing training courses?
- Conduct business diagnostics;
- Support entrepreneurs in developing their growth plans for their business;
- Provide training activities;
- Offer services adapted to the management and growth of companies (personalized meetings, animation of collective meetings / co-development, etc);
- Maintain good relations with partners.
- A full-time job 35 hours / week;
- 8 days of mobile leave per year;
- A group insurance program paid in part by the employer;
- A pension plan with employer contribution;
- A passionate team!
- Experience as an essential entrepreneur;
- Expertise recognized in human resources or finance ;
- Knowledge of entrepreneurship and business growth;
- University degree in a relevant field;
- Bilingual French and English;
- Available for occasional travel to Quebec.
Want to share your experience? Send us your resume and indicate the title of the position to the attention of the Human Resources Department.
Only selected applications will be contacted and we thank you for your interest in the Quebec School of Entrepreneurs.