11507 | Collection Agent
50-55K / yr - Benefits
Do you have at least 2 years of experience as a collection agent / customer service agent or collection agent and you have a strong accounting background to manage a settlement volume? You wish to evolve within a beautiful Quebec society? So apply on this post now!
Our client, located in downtown Montreal, is looking for someone like you to build his team and take charge of a client portfolio.
Your key responsibilities
Reporting to the Collections Manager and a member of the Finance and Accounting team, Shopping Center, you are responsible for collection and various follow-up tasks for a set of tenants in his portfolio:
- Ensure the daily deposit of cash receipts
- Ensure the entry and daily verification of deposit lots
- Provide tenant communications (on the phone and in writing) to resolve collection issues and track arrears
- Ensure daily review of accounts receivable reports to assess progress and actions taken
- Maintain appropriate follow-up records of collection efforts and account status support
- Answer tenants' questions regarding rent and revisions (percentage of rent, rent revisions, etc.)
- Work closely with the operations team to coordinate recovery efforts
- Reconcile tenant receivables as needed
- Perform monthly general ledger reconciliations for certain accounts
- Check and account for receipts from account administrators as needed
- Prepare monthly analyzes of bad debts
- Perform any other tasks deemed necessary.
What you need absolutely
- College or University Diploma in Finance or Business Administration
- At least two years of experience in BtoB collection / collection or a customer service position
- Knowledge of Excel TCD
- At ease in French and English, essential (oral and written)
- Organized and autonomous person
- Strong interpersonal skills and good communication
- Ability to work in a team in a fast-paced environment
- Good analytical skills and basic accounting skills
- Energetic person, positive and ready to learn
Do not wait any longer and send your curriculum vitae to Antoine Fahr.