(Work place: Rouyn-Noranda)
At Desjardins, we believe in equity, diversity and inclusion. We're committed to welcoming, respecting and valuing people for who they are as individuals, learning from their differences, embracing their uniqueness, and providing a positive workplace for all. At Desjardins, we have zero tolerance for discrimination of any kind. We believe our teams should reflect the diversity of the members, clients and communities we serve.
If there's something we can do to help make the recruitment process or the job you're applying for more accessible, let us know. We can provide accommodations at any stage in the recruitment process. Just ask!
Desjardins Group is the largest financial cooperative in Canada and one of the country's leading employers. It offers a full range of financial products and services, and specializes in wealth management, property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, services for businesses of all sizes, securities, asset management, venture capital, and secure leading-edge virtual access methods.
We don't offer you a job. We offer you job satisfaction. There's a difference.
BEING A CLAIMS ADVISOR MEANS THAT:
As a property and casualty insurance claims advisor, you help oversee and maintain business relationships with members and clients for any claim following a loss. You handle low-complexity property insurance claims and all types of auto insurance claims. You investigate and approve claims in accordance with the organization's standards and policies.
You assist members, clients and practitioners. Highly developed interpersonal skills are therefore essential.
By joining our team, you will enjoy:
- A 100% telework environment throughout the province of Quebec #LI-Remote
- Up to $400 reimbursed annually for your physical activities
- Up to $1,000 to purchase your ergonomic equipment and IT peripherals (if applicable)
- Access to many employee discounts (cellphone, gym, Desjardins products and services, etc.)
- Comprehensive training, paid by Desjardins
- Professional development opportunities
- Medical appointments via teleconsultation
- An annual performance bonus
- A defined benefit pension plan
- The possibility of enrolling in a group RRSP
We offer you the opportunity to:
- Work in an exciting, dynamic and cutting-edge environment
- Receive recognition and appreciation for your skills
- Customize your career development path with guiding support from your manager
- Contribute to a company that fosters teamwork and puts people first
- Earn a salary starting at 25$/hour
You value differences, you're a nimble learner, and you're member/client focused and action-oriented
Key skills for the profile sought
You can handle complex files, you are tech savvy, have strong interpersonal skills and can make informed decisions
We don't fill a position. We hire a person. There's a difference.
Discover what sets Desjardins apart from other employers. See why our growth strategy puts people first and how helping our employees to shine, in every area of life, is the key to our success.
Click the following link to view a short video: Desjardins. There's a difference.
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.