$ 60-80K / year - Benefits
Do you have at least 2 years of experience in financial analysis and would like to take part in a project that will allow you to progress to a manager position? You wish to evolve within a stable Quebec group and in a benevolent environment? So apply to this post now! Our client, a Quebec player in the pharmaceutical sector, is looking for someone like you to create a position to form their team.
Working closely with the supply chain team (Site de Montréal and Candiac), the Financial Analyst plays a key role in providing tactical and strategic analysis. It is an important resource in the analysis of data and variances to provide important information for cost reduction initiatives. Ensures compliance with financial controls related to operational expenses and correctly represents them in the monthly financial statements. Tracks and analyzes operational improvements and integrates them precisely into standard costs. Working with Supply Chain teams, the Financial Analyst is responsible for annual trends and plans (Budgets) and purchase price variances. Complete month-ends and related reports for supply chain departments.
What you will do:
- Actively participate in the preparation of financial statements at the monthly close including analyzes and issue and approve journal entries
- Ensuring the integrity of data and results recorded in accordance with current accounting standards
- Leading monthly financial analyzes of revenues and expenses
- Explain budget discrepancies and projected gaps and identify performance issues and risks by providing a thorough and concise analysis of causes. Suggesting solutions
- Analyze management reports, dashboards and financial models to track the performance of business units and calculate project profitability
- Quantify business opportunities / risks while working closely with different departments (corporate finance, marketing, legal, etc.).
- Review and update the latest estimates based on forecasts, opportunities and risks
- Plan, coordinate and prepare the financial information required for the annual budget and the strategic plan, in collaboration with each department of the division and according to the deadlines established by the corporate departments
Controls, processes and systems
- Follow the internal financial processes and ensure the application of accounting standards
- Participate in system optimization to increase the efficiency and accuracy of financial information (eg develop new processes, tools and models)
- Apply governance and improve documentation of financial processes and all other related tasks
What you need absolutely
- Bachelor of Commerce or Accounting
- Holding or in process of obtaining a CPA title or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a role in accounting or corporate finance
- Must have demonstrated a practical approach and the ability to take into account the perspectiveoverall.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Very good oral and written communication skills
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Team spirit and interpersonal skills
- Customer Orientation
- Excellent knowledge of the Office suite (mainly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of the SAP system an asset
Do not wait any longer and send your curriculum vitae to Antoine Fahr.