About our client
Our client, a leading company in its field located on the South Shore of Montreal in activity for more than 20 years, is growing thanks to these many innovative projects. This growth led him to recruit a Chief Accounting Officer to join his team of experienced professionals.
The strategic role: Chief Accounting Officer
Reporting to the Chief Accounting Officer, the Chief Accounting Officer will be required to:
- Ensure the supervision of the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements;
- Supervise the accounting of multiple projects and corporate entities;
- Develop and prepare various monthly value-added analyzes;
- Participate in various special projects to improve the process of closing books;
- Establish and maintain rigorous internal controls;
- Review current processes and ensure their continuous improvement;
- Participate in the preparation of files annual audit;
- Supervise, mobilize and coordinate a team of four (4) accountants.
- Have a minimum of 8 years of experience in accounting
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in team supervision
- Hold a recognized accounting designation (CPA)
- Knowledge of IFRS and USGAAP standards
- Work experience within a public enterprise
- Advanced knowledge of 'Excel
- Knowledge of Great Plains (an asset)
- Experience in project accounting (an asset)
- Perfectly bilingual (English and French) both 'oral than written
- Knowledge of Spanish (an asset)
- Excellent ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines;
- Ability to adapt to change within a growing company;
- Strong skills for the work of team and communication;
- Very good analytical skills and great autonomy;
- Show leadership;
- Ag ir as a change agent;
- Good organizational skills and professional discipline.
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn and visit us at
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We subscribe to the principle of employment equity.
TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of high-potential professionals, middle and senior managers. We support all our clients and candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.