A North American leader in European baking, Bridor develops and produces high quality breads and pastries. We are part of the global group LeDuff. Our four factories in North America provide production capacity to meet all our customers' demands. We continue to invest regularly in facilities to support our growth and that of our customers.
We are currently looking for a Chief Accountant to join our team. Under the responsibility of the Chief Financial Officer, the Chief Accountant will be primarily responsible for the monthly closing of the financial statements as well as the monitoring of the accounting operations. This person will also be responsible for supervising a team in the finance department.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements in accordance with accounting standards;
- Produce all the required financial information;
- Perform end-of-month and end-of-year analyzes;
- Track capital expenditures;
- Participate in the budget process;
- Prepare the verification file;
- Prepare the required documentation for external audits;
- Supervise finance department employees;
- Responsible for the follow-up of accounts receivable;
- Participate in different projects as needed.
- Competitive salary;
- Full range of benefits;
- Bonus program;
- A rewarding experience in a fast-growing company.
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in Accounting and hold the CPA professional designation;
- Bilingualism required;
- Have 5 to 8 years of relevant experience in a similar position in a manufacturing environment;
- Experience in managing a work team.
- Knowledge of SAP (an asset) and good command of Microsoft Office tools