THE STRATEGIC ROLE: Chief Accountant
Our client, an international private company with more than 20 years of existence, growing rapidly thanks to recent acquisitions and recognized as a leader in its field, is looking for a chief accountant who will join his team and act as a key player to elevate the finance function of the company.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Chief Accountant ensures the integrity and validity of all financial data while evolving in a dynamic multi-site and multi-currency environment.
More precisely, he will be called to:
- Prepare and analyze the consolidated and non-consolidated financial statements of the parent company and its subsidiaries
- Ensure process improvement to support business growth
- Oversee the accounts payable cycle
- Perform end-of-month closing activities such as bank reconciliations, newspaper clippings, inter-company transactions, etc.) of the different entities of the group
- Provide day-to-day cash management and cash flow forecasts
- Check expense reports
- Filing tax returns (Canada and international)
- Prepare the end-of-year audit file and the information needed to produce tax declarations
- Participate in various special projects
- Hold a recognized accounting designation (an asset)
- Have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Bilingualism in oral and written form.
- Very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and mastery of the Excel software
- Experience in a multisite and multi-currency context (foreign exchange gain and international pricing)
- Experience in personnel management (an asset)
- Sense of organization, ability to manage priorities and multiple tasks
- Possess an excellent analytical mind
- Demonstrate rigor, intellectual curiosity and attention to detail
- Be a team player, be engaged and have the ability to work and collaborate in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Entrepreneurial fiber
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of employment equity. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, high-level middle and senior managers.
We accompany all our clients and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.