Want to work in an accounting firm where management recognizes that his greatest force lies in the quality of his staff and where personal work-life conciliation is preferred?
We are currently looking for of a candidate for the practice of the CPA profession for our business place of Drummondville.
Here are some Benefits of working at FBL:
- flexible time (with possibility of teleworking);
- competitive hourly wage;
- Twinning with dedicated and competent mentors;
- Several advancement opportunities;
- A stimulating and user-friendly work environment;
- A passionate, dynamic team and professional;
- 5 mobile holidays annually;
- 3 weeks of vacation, upon obtaining the title CPA
- complete collective insurance program;
- $ 500 of "quality of life" annually, because we are of the opinion that take care of your health And having a balanced life is essential;
- Regular social activities: 5 @ 7, tax party and more, because we love to have fun!
- and more!
As part of your duties, you will have the chance to participate in several diversified mandates.
Here are the main challenges await you:
- Prepare for review, audit and opinion mission folders;
- Prepare tax returns individuals and companies;
- participate in the execution of complex mandates, in different sectors of activity;
- maintain a good relationship with customers;
- Any other related task.
The ideal profile of our future colleague:
- Candidate in the process of obtaining his CPA title;
- knowledge of the accounting principles and all financial functions;
- Control of the Software of the Office Suite;
- collaborates easily with the members of his team;
- demonstrates a positive attitude.
About FBL SENCLL
FBL Enjoys a solid experience for 40 years and Recognized expertise by being designated as one of the 10 largest firms in Quebec. Distributed over 7 business places, our team of approximately 275 employees and about fifteen associates has a scientist of high level experts and talented and ambitious young people.
at FBL, We are more than just a bookkeeper. We are convinced that your success and ours are intimately linked. If every employee has fun coming to work, it's everyone eligible!
You are the supervisor of your success and your career path.
> To you now trace your own path!
it turns on? Take the lead. Postula now!
Olivier Pellerin, CRHA