DESCRIPTION OF THE ORGANIZATION
The mission of the Société québécoise des infrastructures is to support public bodies in the management of their public infrastructure projects and to develop, maintain and manage a building stock that meets their needs.
The SQI offers stimulating challenges: 3.1 million square meters in some 1,000 buildings, a portfolio of major projects valued at almost $ 20 billion across Quebec.
Be part of our team, which has more than 900 employees with cutting-edge expertise in all areas of construction, management and operation. buildings. A company committed to innovation and sustainable development.
Whether you want to make a career in an urban area or in a region, there are great possibilities available to you.
You want make sense of your career? Come up with us.
Under the supervision of the director, the incumbent takes part in related activities to all of the Company's financial transactions. She is an advisor to the real estate departments for the application of the different pricing rules and for the presentation of the profitability analyzes to be submitted by the real estate departments. She participates in all of the Company's budgetary activities. In addition, she designs highly complex financial or accounting reports in order to assist managers in decision-making and control of the Company's financial data.
- Hold a bachelor's degree in business administration, option accounting or in a relevant discipline.
- Have a minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience.
- Be a member in good standing of the Order Chartered Professional Accountants (CPA) will be considered an asset.
- Know the laws, regulations, decrees, policies, directives and standards related to the fields of activity and responsibilities of the ext.
- High-level knowledge of accounting principles and financial conventions and practices in the real estate industry and GEAC financial systems.
- Excellent command of financial analysis and profitability analysis methods.
- Mastering the techniques of writing procedures and reports.
- Knowledge of the path of in training in operational and financial systems.
- Have in-depth knowledge of software: Windows, Excel, Access.
- Possess good judgment as well as excellent analytical and synthesis skills.
- Demonstrate autonomy, rigor, leadership and a good capacity to exercise a role of influence.
YOUR CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
This position includes an annual salary of up to $ 84,319, excluding overtime. The salary will vary according to skills and experience, according to the scale of the job class. In addition, the SQI offers a stimulating work environment, the most competitive benefits, including participation in a defined benefit pension plan, the possibility of working a flexible schedule of 35 hours / week, a work / life balance. personal, four weeks of vacation after one year only and the reimbursement of the annual membership fee to your professional order.
PeopleInterested in this job offer are invited to register their application on our website by February 24, 2020 at the latest.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a position at the Quebec Society of Infrastructure. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Société québécoise des infrastructures operates an equal access program and invites women, Aboriginals, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities to apply.
Accommodation can be provided to people with disabilities based on their needs.