Because life is part of our plans
And in reality, it’s more than that! Tetra Tech, it is a company that takes to heart the human being and which gathers nearly 17 000 professionals around the world, of which more than 2600 in Canada and 1200 in Quebec.
As our team is expanding, we are currently looking for a billing clerk for our Quebec office.
Your daily responsibilities
- Provide support to billing agents;
- Prepare, analyze and track reports related to billing;
- Analyze and validate contracts;
- Prepare the project opening sheet;
- Proceed to the opening of projects;
- Make project budget changes;
- Close and archive projects;
- Prepare the various required documents to attach to the invoices;
- Be proactive and work closely with the billing team;
- Perform various administrative tasks related to the billing process.
What makes you stand out
- D.E.C. in administration or accounting or other equivalent training;
- 0 to 5 years of experience;
- Experience in consulting engineering (an asset);
- Ease of learning and use of different software;
- Ability to organize work;
- Mastering the Office Suite;
- Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains and Nuance Power PDF (an asset).
What makes Tetra Tech the company where you want to work
- Teamwork is put forward;
- The success of our employees is recognized;
- We are committed to work-life balance by offering flexible work schedules, social and sporting activities within the company, Fridays pm on leave and much more;
- You will have challenges, training and support to develop yourself continuously;
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits, in addition to a stock purchase plan.