You want to work in the office, but are tired of the hellish tax season? Our client offers you a stimulating job without this disadvantage! How is this possible?
Our client, an independent accounting and tax consulting firm based in the South Shore, recognized for its rigor and the quality of its services, is looking for a project leader to join his dynamic team of qualified and honest professionals who are committed to consistently delivering superior customer service.
Their clientele consists of a variety of companies from different sectors based on the South Shore and Montreal, and all mandates are large audits with stimulating challenges and interesting exam missions.
Regarding the tax season, their services are mostly offered to their clients' shareholders, professionals, senior executives and others. In short, they are interesting tax returns, with varied challenges and that will allow you to highlight all of your assets.
Are you a CPA candidate or are you in the process of getting your title? We are interested in your application!
Why our customer?
- Environment: dynamic, friendly, stimulating, progressive and harmonious
- Advanced technology tools
- Schedule flexibility
- Cabinet closed during the holidays and possibility of recovering the extra time done during summer time
- Competitive salary and according to experience
- A full range of benefits
- A faithful and varied clientele
- Training and professional development opportunities
- A corporate culture or continuous feedback and joint goal setting are put forward
- Parking available (no charge)
- Social Committee
ROLE: Project Leader
As file manager, in a friendly and respectful environment you will be invited to:
- Participate in review and compilation engagements including mission planning, year-end file execution and review, production and analysis of financial statements
- Be involved in certain audit engagements by collaborating with the firm's associates, seasoned accounting experts with strong leadership and human capital development leadership.
- Review or prepare tax returns for individuals, trusts, partnerships and corporations, and thus contribute to the radiation of the firm's advisory services
- Participate occasionally in production and supervision:
- Bookkeeping mandates
- Production of tax forms (T4, T5, turnover, CDC, QST / GST, etc.)
- Implementation of manual or computerized accounting system
- Follow up on notices of assessment and contact the government authorities.
- Participate in various projects to help colleagues where needed, including training.
- Professional title: CPA auditor (or in the process of being)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an accounting firm servicing SMEs
- Excellent oral and written mastery of French and English (aasset)
- In-depth knowledge of accounting standards for private enterprises, Canadian auditing standards and Canadian quality control standards
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent knowledge of the following software: CaseWare / CaseView, Taxprep T1, T2 and T3 as well as Taxprep Forms
- Knowledge of accounting software and Write-up (an asset)
- Analytical and synthetic capacity as well as a spirit of research and analysis
- Attention to detail (accuracy), excellence, adherence to quality standards and improving efficiency
- Sense of organization and ability to manage priorities and deadlines effectively and in teams
- Speed of execution, responsible, dynamic and reliable
- Perseverance, rigor, autonomy and initiative
- Professional and credible
- Excellent ability to build good relationships with clients and colleagues
- Tact, diplomacy, discretion and team spirit
- A positive, friendly and customer-oriented approach
- Being able to visit customers occasionally
- Flexibility in terms of availability for possible overtime during peak periods
Follow TALINKO LinkedIn.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of employment equity. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, high-level middle and senior managers.
We accompany all our clients and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.