11539 | Assistant Director, Internal Audit and Inspection
$ 90-120K / year - Benefits
Do you have at least 5 years of experience as an internal or external auditor? Do you hold the CPA designation? You wish to evolve within a stable institution and in a benevolent environment? So apply on this post now! Our client, an accounting and finance actor, is looking for someone like you to form his team and take charge of a team of six people, in order to oversee all of the company's activities.
- Works closely with the management of his Vice Presidency, monitors the action plan and continuously improves the process management under his responsibility;
- Demonstrates a mobilizing leadership, promotes a climate of trust and openness and takes on a coaching role;
- Manages, mobilizes and develops the talents of the employees under his responsibility, in keeping with the values of the company.
- Supports the annual contribution appraisal process for his team's employees and establishes the conditions for a satisfactory contribution by employees under his / her responsibility.
- Oversee and control the inspection and verification process. Ensures compliance with the Audit Program.
- Assist his / her immediate supervisor in the preparation of documents necessary for the meetings of the Professional Inspection Committee.
- Participate in the creation and updating of inspection tools to reflect changing standards and regulations.
- Perform inspections when necessary;
- Organize the annual information session presented to the entire team. Review or write, as the case may be, any communication to members and update the website;
- Participate in annual and cyclical budget preparation
- Contributes to the production of the annual activity report of the Committee as well as various other reports and statistics;
- Participates on various committees and working groups of the company and represents the group on various national committees and working groups;
- Participate in the control of the document management and retention policy;
What you need absolutely
- Member of the Order of Chartered Professional Accountants of Quebec (CPA)
- At least 5 years experience as an auditor or auditor
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office (Power Point, Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Bilingual (French / English).
Do not wait any longer and send your curriculum vitae to Antoine Fahr.