Would you like to be part of a dynamic team carrying out large-scale projects? Join us! The consulting engineering firm Bouthillette Parizeau specializes in building. Our employees are passionate about and integrate the principles of sustainable development into all of our projects in order to help save the planet. His daring and avant-garde achievements have earned him an enviable reputation recognized by the industry and an impressive amount of awards and distinctions.
Bouthillette Parizeau has more than 500 experienced experts and has offices in Montreal, Quebec , Lévis, Longueuil, Laval, Gatineau, Ottawa, Vancouver and Algiers.
The Laval office is looking for an Assistant Controller - Accounting .
- Participate in the preparation and analysis of financial statements and the audit file
- Analyze balance sheet items and results
- Perform various analyzes and take charge of certain special projects
- Check and approve the payroll, the various purchase, sales, receipts, inter-transaction logs companies, as well as the time sheet and expense register
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Prepare T-4s , RL-1 slips, T-4A, T-5, RL-3 slips and corporate tax returns
- Reconcile work in progress
- Prepare the professional insurance renewal file
- Help the members of the accounting team
- Perform any other related tasks required
- Hold a CPA professional title
- Hold five years of experience in a position with similar functions and responsibilities
- Have a good knowledge of software of Microsoft Office including an in-depth mastery of Word, Excel and Microsoft Dynamics
- Demonstrate autonomy, versatility and attention to detail
- Have strong analytical and resolution skills
- Have a great sense of organization and be able to manage your priorities well while respecting deadlines
- Have good judgment
- Avo ir a good spirit of team spirit and showing mutual aid and communication
- Excellent command of French and English, both oral and written
- Having experience in external audit will be considered an asset
What we offer:
- A dynamic and friendly working environment in full growth
- A flexible summer schedule all year round
- A competitive salary
- A benefits program complete
- Excellent support through a sponsorship program
- A comprehensive continuing education plan in the workplace
We thank those who will offer their services. Only those selected will be contacted.