Would you like to be part of a dynamic team carrying out major projects? Join us! The engineering consulting firm Bouthillette Parizeau is specialized in building. Our employees are passionate and integrate sustainable development principles into all our projects in order to contribute to saving the planet. His bold and forward-thinking achievements have earned him an enviable reputation highlighted by industry and an impressive amount of awards and distinctions.
Bouthillette Parizeau has more than 450 experienced experts and has offices in Montreal, Quebec City, Lévis, Longueuil, Laval, Gatineau, Ottawa, Vancouver and Algiers.
The Laval office is looking for a Deputy Controller - Accounting .
- Your role:
· Participate in the preparation and analysis of the financial statements and the audit file;
· Analyze balance sheet and earnings items;
· Perform various analyzes and support some special projects;
· Check and approve the payroll, the various purchase, sales, collection and inter-company transactions journals as well as the timesheet and expenses register;
· Perform bank reconciliations;
· Prepare T-4s, Statements 1, T-4A, T-5, Statements 3 and corporate tax returns;
· Reconcile work in progress;
· Prepare the professional insurance renewal file;
· Help members of the accounting team;
· Perform any other related tasks required.
- Your profile:
· Hold a CPA professional designation;
· Five years of experience in a position with similar duties and responsibilities;
· Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office software including a thorough knowledge of Word, Excel and Microsoft Dynamics;
· Demonstrate independence, versatility and attention to detail;
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
· Have a great sense of organization and be able to properly manage priorities while meeting deadlines;
· Have good judgment;
· Have a good team spirit and show mutual help and communication;
· Excellent command of French and English, both oral and written;
· Having external audit experience will be considered an asset.
- What we offer:
- A dynamic and friendly work environment in full growth
- Flexible summer schedule year-round
- A competitive salary
- A comprehensive benefits program
- Excellent coaching thanks to a sponsorship program
- A comprehensive continuing education plan in the workplace
We thank the people who will offer their services. Only those selected will be contacted.