(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-08As a risk management analyst, you assist with risk management and supervision analysis, research and development.You analyze and help diagnose issues, provide opinions in accordance with your discipline’s rules, and help develop recommendations and implementation plans. You develop tools, methods and processes. Your projects and initiatives require extensive knowledge of your line of work.You share ideas and help solve problems using your analytical skills, extensive knowledge of your line of business and ability to manage complexity. You interact with stakeholders working in other fields.You provide discipline-specific support to your unit, clients and partners.
General Information on the Position
- Identify, input, analyze and interpret data to support management decision-making and risk management and supervision control processes. Make recommendations
- Analyze risks and write reports. Prepare recommendations and provide advice on how to implement them
- Help prepare and propose action plans to address issues in accordance with rules and parameters
- Develop and write methods and processes.
Other working condition
- Number of job available: 1
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered.
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required.
Proficient spoken and written communication skills, advanced knowledge of English
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Customer Focus, Differences, Nimble learning
Key competencies for the job
Business insight, Complexity
1170, rue Peel Montréal
Risk management (FG)