Focused on both environmental stewardship and financial success, Resolute Forest Products offers promising and fulfilling job opportunities, where motivated individuals have every chance to accelerate their careers. If you are passionate and ready to make a difference, Resolute is the company that will assure you of success.
Our Resolu Montreal Office location in Quebec, Canada is currently seeking talent to fill the position of Analyst, Invoicing (1 year contract). This job is temporary, full-time.
Are you a meticulous and autonomous person who likes teamwork? Do you have a good organizational skills? If so, this opportunity could be for you.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Invoice customers (paying, validating, posting, correcting and sending invoices, analyzing the non-invoiced, etc.);
- Create account statements and send them to customers;
- Distribute the credits and send the appropriate invoices;
- Communicate with customers to ensure proper invoice processing;
- Perform filing of invoices;
- Take part in the month-end process.
Reporting to the Supervisor, Accounting, you will be part of a dynamic group recognized for its true team spirit.
- Completed College Diploma, Bachelor of Business Administration (accounting major), an asset;
- Minimum of two years of relevant experience in a similar position.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in both official languages;
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office, including Excel;
- Making customers and their needs a primary focus of your actions;
- Solid planning and organizing skills;
- Ability to work as a team member, communicate with all levels of the organization and adapt quickly to change.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Resolute Forest Products is an equal opportunity employer.
Jobs where you grow
We are a global leader in the forest products industry offering a dynamic and safe work environment with opportunities and challenges that will help develop your skills.
With a diverse range of pulp, paper, tissue and wood products sold in over 70 countries, Resolute owns or operates some 40 facilities, as well as power generation assets, in Canada and the United States.
We are a company writing a new story for itself in a rapidly changing industry. We have made important inroads to ensure long-term profitability and to be an environmental supplier of choice. In order to remain a leader in our field, we are looking for individuals who are driven and eager to learn. Come take part of our history and be part of the change!
How are we building the Resolute of the future?
Find out in our Annual Report, available at resolutefp.com/publications.
Join the conversation!
Visit The Resolute Blog at blog.resolutefp.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.