(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-08As a financial performance analyst, you will help institute, update, analyze and monitor strategies and solutions related to cost allocation modelling. You will help structure and maintain the cost accounting model using the Decimal software suite.You will analyze and help diagnose issues and situations related to your field. You will provide advice in accordance with the rules of your discipline for the development of recommendations and appropriate implementation plans. You will develop tools, work methods and work processes. Your projects and initiatives will require extensive knowledge of your line of work.You will offer ideas. You will help solve problems using your analytical skills and extensive knowledge of the line of business. You will leverage your ability to manage complex situations. You will be called upon to interact with stakeholders working in complementary fields.You will provide professional support in your field to your unit, dedicated clientele and partners.
Scheduled service interruption : We will be performing maintenance on the Desjardins online recruitment tool from 12:01 a.m. on December 7 to 7:00 a.m. on December 9. During this time, you won’t be able to apply for this position. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Identify, input, analyze and interpret data to inform management decision-making. Monitor the application of management policies and practices. Make recommendations
- Analyze risks and write reports. Prepare recommendations and provide advice on how to implement them
- Help prepare and propose action plans to address issues in accordance with rules and parameters
- Develop and write methods and processes.
Other working conditions
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation or candidacy, recognized by the Ordre des comptables professionnels agrées du Québec
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Business insight, Complexity, Interpersonal Savvy, Tech savvy
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
General finance and accounting (FG)