Join the big family Tetra Tech ! Our reputation in the engineering industry is based on our technical expertise and the commitment of more than 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec. We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength. Come and use your full potential with us!
The culture at Tetra Tech is:
- talented and user-friendly teams;
- flexible modes of work, adapted to your reality, because life is part of our plans;
- The daily collaboration in a most enjoyable environment;
- A support focused on your professional development;
- A human, responsible and integrity environment, impressed with inclusion and diversity.
We are looking for a billing agent for our multidisciplinary team. The person will start in teleworking mode , and can continue afterwards.
Location: Boucherville, Montreal, Laval or Quebec - Flexible working mode
The challenges that will allow you to excel
- Analyze contracts;
- Monitor the receipt of contracts and purchase orders
- Perform the opening of projects in accordance with the contracts and develop their structures;
- Check income compliance, costs and budgets;
- analyze billing projects (TEC);
- validate and verify the various documents necessary for billing;
- prepare and track reports related to billing and project management;
- ask for and track cost allocation transfers;
- prepare and transmit monthly billing to customers;
- execute various tasks administrative information related to the billing process;
- assist Project Managers in the follow-up of their projects.
What makes you the ideal person for this post
- e.c. in administration or accounting or other training or equivalent work experience;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Excel software;
- Trouble of detail and sense of the organization developed ;
- experience in the field of consulting (asset);
- experience with the mtq decree (asset);
- control of the Oracle software (asset)
- English written (asset).
Tetra Tech subscribes to an Employment Equality Access Program and invites women, Aboriginal people, people with disabilities and visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only selected applications will be contacted.