(Work place: Lévis, Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-09As a risk management advisor, you assist with risk management and supervision analysis, research and development.You advise and assist clients and partners as part of intervention and development initiatives. You recommend solutions to improve or optimize standards, policies and programs. Your projects and initiatives require extensive knowledge of your line of work.You prepare recommendations, solutions and action plans based on the organization’s objectives and priorities. You help solve complex problems using your analytical skills and extensive knowledge of your line of business. Coordination is critical, so you frequently interact with stakeholders working in other fields. Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential.
General Information on the Position
- Diagnose issues, challenges and needs to determine target outcomes.
- Develop and help implement objectives, solutions and action plans.
- Analyze data, conduct studies, make recommendations and write reports.
- Carry out projects and initiatives related to your line of work.
- Advise and assist practitioners and the organization’s units regarding your line of work.
Other working conditions
- Workplace: Montréal or Lévis, depending on the candidate’s preference
- Number of job available: 1
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- A minimum of four years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered.
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required.
Independent speaker, intermediate knowledge of English
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Customer Focus, Differences, Nimble learning
Key competencies for the job
Interpersonal Savvy, Strategic mindset
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
Risk management (FG)