Under the supervision of the Senior Director, Operations, the Business Analysis Advisor performs an advisory role in terms of needs analysis, particularly for operational needs, analysis of financial impacts, processes and business solutions.
More specifically, as part of the STL facilities expansion project and the electrification of the bus fleet, the Advisor analyzes, recommends and plans integration management tools and methods to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of business and operational processes.
He supports and works in close collaboration with internal clients in the collection and analysis of current processes and in the evaluation of the processes to be updated according to the operational needs arising from major projects.
Details of responsibilities:
- Analyze and document the needs to ensure 'efficac financial ity of business and operational processes;
- Support internal clients in understanding business and operational processes, analysis models, performance indicators as well as in the exploitation of tools ;
- Collaborate in the analysis and updating of management processes and methods and participate in the design or choice of business solutions (if applicable) in order to meet the new operational needs of internal customers;
- Act proactively in the detection of problems and highlight opportunities for optimization and improvement;
- Identify, assess and recommend potential solutions for implementation of improvements;
- Ensure the consistency and relevance of new processes in order to minimize operational challenges and ensure verification of the impact of the recommended solutions on the s systems, processes and tools;
- Establish and recommend detailed planning for monitoring the implementation of solutions;
- Advise internal customers in defining functional specifications for solutions to implement and ensure compliance with established objectives;
- Support internal customers in developing test plans and in quality control of the solutions delivered;
- Monitor and ensure development and implementation of recommended solutions;
- Ensure the monitoring and evolution of information systems in line with business priorities as well as the definition and promotion of standards and Company standards;
- Participate in the creation or redesign of documents supporting the processes and procedures.
- Collaborate, if necessary, on the financial aspects of the different p STL projects;
- Perform all other related tasks.
- University degree in business administration, or any other discipline deemed relevant;
- Hold a recognized professional title (CBAP or equivalent), an asset;
- 6 to 10 years of experience in a similar position;
- Experience in the transportation sector and the public sector, an asset;
- Have practical knowledge of business process modeling and analysis methods;
- Know the different functions and processes of business management;
- Strong capacity for analysis, synthesis and judgment;
- Initiative, autonomy and ability to solve problems;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Client orientation, collaboration and group influence;
- Ability to manage staff and build trustful interpersonal relationships.