The purpose of the Société québécoise des infrastructures is to support public bodies in the management of their public infrastructure projects and to develop, maintain and manage a housing stock that meets their needs.
The SQI offers stimulating challenges: 3.1 million square meters in some 1,000 buildings, a portfolio of major projects worth nearly $ 20 billion across Quebec.
Join our team of over 900 employees with leading-edge expertise in all aspects of building, management and building operations. A company committed to innovation and sustainable development.
Whether you want to pursue a career in urban areas or in the region, there are great opportunities for you.
Want to make sense of your career? Get on with us.
In a matrix environment, the administrative technician (TA) is based in real estate management and reports hierarchically to the direction of the contracts and functionally of the property manager. The administrative technician has contractual expertise for the administrative and financial aspects of real estate management (operation of buildings, projects, spaces). As such, it is a reference in these areas and it ensures the execution of activities and related administrative processes.
- Possess a college diploma in accounting and management (each year of missing education may be offset by two (2) years of relevant work experience) and have a minimum of four (4) years of relevant experience related to awards.
- Have good knowledge related to the field of administration.
- Basic knowledge of accounting.
- Have a basic knowledge of the MS Office suite.
- Demonstrate rigor, initiative and autonomy.
- Have good judgment.
- Have a sense of human relations.
- Demonstrate communication skills (written and verbal).
Compensation: Class 11 - Technical Group ($ 25.47 to $ 32.72 / hour)
Schedule: 35 hours / week, 5 days / week
Location: 337 Moreault Street, Rimouski
Those interested in this job offer are invited to apply on our website no later than July 1, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a position at the Société québécoise des infrastructures. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Société québécoise des infrastructures implements an equality program and invites women, Aboriginal people, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities to apply.
Accommodation can be provided to people with disabilities based on their needs.