Service: Accounting Lieu:Montréal
From its well-established premises in Montreal, Quebec, Toronto and Vancouver, SISTEMALUX / IGUZZINI serves all of North America with a wide range of architectural lighting at the cutting edge of design. Our major growth in recent years has positioned us as an employer of choice, which promotes the development of each talent and each career within the company.
Working at SISTEMALUX / IGUZZINI is first and foremost working within a passionate team in a friendly atmosphere. It is the expertise, creativity and solidarity of our employees that have, over the years, forged the world renown of our products.
We offer our staff remuneration and working conditions advantageous, a comprehensive group insurance plan as well as a group RRSP with employer participation.
Under the responsibility of Director of accounting, the incumbent is in charge of monitoring and processing supplier orders.
The incumbent of this position is in constant communication with those responsible for paying customers of the company and the customer service and sales department.
DESCRIPTION OF TASKS
- Calls and collection follow-up;
- Check receipt follow-up;
- Record of payment received;
- Monitoring of rga if they uchent payments;
- Follow-up of debits and re-invoicing of customers, if not accepted;
- Issue invoices for deduction of commission;
- Preparation and sending of accounts: SISTEMALUX;
- Revaluation of accounts receivable at the end of the month;
- Reconciliation GL Dépôt;
- New customer creation monitoring;
- Credit / bank application monitoring;
- Monitoring of CIA clients and prepayments;
- Error correction invoicing;
- AX technical support;
- Billing - on support during the holidays;
- Participate in the preparation of year-end reports.
- The incumbent must be able to work in an environment where he will be constantly interrupted.
- Diploma of studies c ollégiales or certificate in accounting.
- Have 3 to 5 years of relevant work-related experience;
- Master the Office suite software (Excel, Outlook);
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and courtesy .
SENSORY CONCENTRATION AND ATTENTION
- Attention, application or sustained concentration;
- Have a keen sense of organization and priorities;
- Have the ability to manage several files at once.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS
- Peak periods, tight deadlines;
- Have the ability to manage multiple files at once.
- French and English spoken and written fluently.
To apply, please send your application via this site.