WE THINK IT. WE MAKE IT. WE KNOW JUST WHAT IT CAN DO. WE ARE REVISIONARIES. ABOUT REVISION
Revision is passionately committed to providing leading-edge soldier systems solutions and equipment for mission critical military and tactical use worldwide. Our integrated, modular equipment is engineered to answer the needs of modern operators: enhancing lethality and survivability. This inspires a passionate and energetic work environment. It binds Revision together as a unit that moves as one. It makes Revision a truly unique and dynamic team.
Revision began in 2001 as a protective eyewear company and has grown by leaps and bounds to present, evolving to incorporate advanced helmet development and manufacturing, as well as forward-thinking power management solutions and integrated soldier systems. Revision’s equipment and solutions resonate so strongly because the hard-won experience of end-users is hardwired into everything the company makes. We are passionate about what we do—always looking to the future, always one step ahead. At Revision, you won’t just be building a great career. You’ll also be helping to develop incredibly innovative, life-saving solider systems and equipment. We want Revisionaries with big ambitions and an eagerness to do work that really matters.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Accounts Receivable and Billing Coordinator reports to the Financial Reporting Accounting Manager and is responsible for all aspects of Accounts Receivable. This position will prepare and review customer invoices, ensure all receipts are recorded timely and accurately, recognize and collect past due accounts, manage the customer credit application process and periodically review credit limits, coordinate with Customer Service to manage order credit holds, and reconcile and analyze accounts receivable reports.
- Prepare and send invoices for all customers and sell sites.
- Prepare and record the daily bank deposit
- Record all receipts received electronically via credit card, ACH, and wire
- Reconcile accounts receivable sub-ledger to general ledger to ensure all payments are posted accurately
- Facilitate timely payment of invoices through customer communication
- Manage customer credit application process and maintain appropriate credit limits
- Work closely with Customer Service Team to resolve invoice discrepancies, manage credit hold issues, and communicate past due accounts
- Record intercompany cash transfers
- Shares insights gained through interactions with consumers with others in the company through reports and presentations
- Make continuous efforts to establish/improve processes
- Other accounting support as required
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for an Accounts Receivable and Billing Coordinator who is detailed orientate and customer focus. focus and the passion to win. This person must be action oriented and independent with strong organizational skills.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Associates degree in Finance, Accounting, Business and 3 to 5 years professional experience or Bachelor’s degree and 1 year professional experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Excellent time management and planning skills required.
- Strong attention to detail is a must.
ARE YOU A REVISIONARY?
With your application, please include your resume and a thoughtful cover letter explaining why you are interested in Revision Military.