We are looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant to support the daily management of a real estate portfolio.
This is a temporary, full-time position. The office is based in downtown Montreal, close to Bonaventure metro station.
Partial remote work is possible.
Your role will be to support the day-to-day accounting and administrative activities regarding a portfolio of properties. You are resourceful, proactive and enjoy learning new things? You are known for your organizational skills and your autonomy? This position is for you!Responsibilities:
- Verify and process monthly invoices
- Perform recharges to tenants and/or properties (via JD Edwards)
- Track utility accounts for vacant units
- Follow-up with suppliers and ensure compliance and accuracy of invoices
- Perform administrative tasks related to property management as required
- Act in accordance with procedures, environmental policy and code of conduct on a daily basis
- Actively participate in perpetuating the company's culture of environmental and social responsibility
- 1 year of experience in the accounts payable field
- Previous experience in property management is an asset
- Good knowledge of general accounting principles
- Bilingual French / English (spoken and written)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Sense of confidentiality
- Team player
- Great organizational skills and versatility
- Ability to effectively manage time and tight deadlines
- Thoroughness and attention to detail
This description fits your profile? Don't wait any longer! Send us your resume now!
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all groups remain fairly represented. Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.