Under the supervision of the Transactional Accounting Supervisor, the main responsibility of the Clerk, National Accounts is to ensure the processing of transactions for the various national accounts of certain suppliers in the accounting system, to assist the accountants in the production of documents for the accounting department and to provide reports on the status of the different national accounts.
- Ensure that the transactions of the payables and invoicing of the national accounts are correctly accounted for in the books;
- Check the commissions paid and process domestic transactions electronically within the time limits prescribed by the suppliers;
- Reconcile the National Accounts Sub-Assets on a monthly basis;
- Sort invoices by national accounts by manufacturers;
- Associate fac purchase invoices with corresponding national accounts credits;
- Enter sales amounts on invoices and process information on suppliers' accounting systems;
- Check correspondence between commission amounts on credits received and rates in effect;
- Perform coding and processing of invoices in the accounting system;
- Verify that all invoices to books have been Collected monthly,
- Produce monthly analyzes and other related accounting related documentation;
- All other related tasks.
- Accounting Luggage: Your professional / college accounting diploma as well as your experience of at least 2 years in accounts payable / receivable you have provided excellent skills and knowledge of the field;
- Rigor: You are pro professional, autonomous, organized and meticulous and pay attention to detail, ensuring at all times the quality and accuracy of the information provided;
- IT Expertise: You master the tools of the Office Suite and have a knowledge of the functioning of a computerized accounting system;
- Linguistic Mastery: Bilingual, you master the French and English language, both orally and Written;
- Personal Qualities: You manage stress well and meet deadlines. You are dynamic, responsible and have a good team spirit.
What we offer
- Opportunity to grow in a growing business;
- Work environment driven by innovation;
- Comprehensive benefit packages;
- Group RRSP;
- Flexible schedule (depending on position).