Ivanhoé Cambridge develops and invests in high-quality real estate properties, projects and companies that are shaping the urban fabric in dynamic cities around the world. It does so responsibly, with a view to generate long-term performance. Ivanhoé Cambridge is committed to creating living spaces that foster the well-being of people and communities, while reducing its environmental footprint.
Vertically integrated in Canada, Ivanhoé Cambridge invests internationally alongside strategic partners and major real estate funds that are leaders in their markets. Through subsidiaries and partnerships, the Company holds interests in more than 1,000 buildings, primarily in the industrial and logistics, office, residential and retail sectors. Ivanhoé Cambridge held close to C$65 billion in real estate assets as at December 31, 2018 and is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (cdpq.com), one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers. For more information: ivanhoecambridge.com.
Department : Centre Eaton de Montréal, Place Montréal Trust, Le 1500
Position type : 13-month contract
This position is responsible for a variety of on-site functions including accounts payable, accounts receivable, collections and lease administration.
- Accounting related duties include accounts receivable, processing invoices, accounts payable via Basware Software;
- Accounts receivable/collections duties include the daily bank deposit, processing monthly rent cheques, adjustments to tenants’ accounts and NSF cheques, the preparation of account statements, and monthly percentage rent billings, and, collection of outstanding tenant rents;
- In addition, assisting with gift cards, including daily deposits and other duties if needed;
- Various administrative duties and filing are also required.
- Post-secondary education in Business is preferred, along with at least 2 years of related industry experience with an emphasis on accounting/bookkeeping;
- Must possess excellent organizational, mathematical and communication skills, and a basic understanding of lease interpretation;
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel) and the ability to work well in a deadline driven environment are essential;
- Knowledge of JDEdwards is preferred;
- Candidate must be able to work under pressure within a dynamic environment;
- Fluency in French and English, spoken and written.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume.You have everything to gain!
When you join the Ivanhoé Cambridge team, you are eligible for employment benefits and a pension plan that are among the best in the industry. Our many health and wellness programs encourage you to balance your work and personal lives and fulfil your desire for social involvement, while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. At Ivanhoé Cambridge, you will have many opportunities to develop your skills and thrive professionally, in Canada or elsewhere in the world. Our initiatives aimed at creating an exceptional working environment that inspires our employees to give the best of themselves elevated Ivanhoé Cambridge into the ranks of 100 Top Employers in Canada.