Accountant - Temporary Position
Do you want to grow within a company recognized in its growing sector and with a benevolent atmosphere? I present to you our opportunity!
Who is our client? Located in the center of Montreal, it is a key player in the health sector.
What awaits you?
- Learning and development possibilities
- Stimulating daily challenges
Attached directly to the director financial, you will be in charge of analyzing and providing professional techniques relating to accounting and financial operations as well as helping with financial management.
To do this, you will have to:
- Manage accounts receivable and payable
- Produce financial statements
- Analyze variances
- Prepare budget
- Process payroll staff
- Prepare year-end files, follow-up on recommendations
- Ensure compliance with laws, regulations, policies and procedures and standards
- Perform the complete accounting cycle
If you have:
- BAC in accounting with 3 years of experience
- CPA title
- Experience in the health sector or OBSL is an asset
- English fon ctionnel
If you are:
- Rigorous, proactive in your analyzes
- Excellent to build from true partnership relationships with your colleagues
- Motivated to manage your priorities and become always better
- Autonomous and able to find solutions
So , this position is made for you!
Do not hesitate any more and apply or contact Aurélie Clauzier directly
The use of the masculine is used only for the purpose of lightening the text.