Accounting Technician - Design
Totem-talent recruiter has been supporting its clients for more than 15 years in Greater Montreal.
Totem is a team of 25 specialists, who work on the recruitment of professionals in administration, insurance, accounting, finance, human resources, IT and legal.
We provide support on a daily basis our clients on temporary and permanent recruitment projects.
We are mandated by our client located in downtown Montreal to search for an accounting technician for a permanent contract.
Our client is a renowned design firm that has been working for more than 25 years with their clients in Montreal and internationally.
Organization and responsibility of the position:
Reporting directly to the VP finance the person will be responsible for the complete management of the com General ptability.
For this, it will have to take charge of:
General accounting management:
- Carry out the processing of data from the purchase journal, the cash register journal, sales and the general journal;
- Carry out the postings concerning accrued expenses, prepaid expenses, depreciation, credit cards and payroll and ensures the integrity of the balance sheet accounts that concern him;
- Keeps the asset register;
- Prepares the documentation and invoice necessary for invoicing travel expenses;
- Prepares the weekly cash flow for disbursements;
- Analysis income and expenditure items monthly and as needed;
- Performs daily bank reconciliations and deposits;
- Performs the full cycle of accounts payable, receipt of invoices until payment;
- Eff performs part of the accounts receivable cycle;
- Reconciles corporate petty cash;
- Prepares expense accounts and ensures their confirmity (including credit cards and cash advances to employees);
- Enter payroll information, process data online, verify when receiving the payroll register and making the entries in the ledger journal;
- Prepares quarterly GST / QST reports;
- Follows up on subscriptions;
- Prepares the end of year file for the review mission in collaboration with the VP finance and administration;
- Writes and updates relevant accounting procedures;
- Performs all other related tasks.
And why not you?
You have a co mptable (DEC-AEC) and you justify an accounting experience of at least 5 years in an SME environment
You are recognized for your autonomy, your spirit of initiative and your lit side!
- Knowledge of the complete accounting cycle
- English: fluent (written and oral)
- Experience on ACCPAC software
Salary and benefits:
Fixed salary: based on experience
2 or 3 weeks vacation (depending on experience)
Full range of insurance
Do you match this description?
So apply now by sending your CV to the attention of Rémi Nicolle at
Note: In In this document, the feminine gender is used as a generic and for the sole purpose of not overburdening the text.