167 | Accounting Technician
Temporary full time
From July 22, 2019 to April 2020 (return date to be confirmed)
- Accounts receivable.
- Accounts payable.
- Bookkeeping independently.
- Enter current transactions into the accounting software (SAGE50).
- Declaration tps / tvq.
- Prepare end-of-month and fiscal year-end clippings.
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Preparations for review engagement report on last year's financial statements.
- Preparation of checks, deposits.
- Management of timesheet software.
- Payroll (with Ceridian), summary of deductions and employer contributions, CSST salary declaration and other related formalities.
- Benefits and Vacation Monitoring.
- Preparation of various analyzes derived from the data of the accounting software and / or timesheets.
- Answer the phone and track emails.
- Perform other administrative tasks.
- Drafting service offer.
Education and skills:
- Hold a DEC in Accounting or Administration with accounting concepts (or similar training with experience).
- Have a minimum of 7 years of experience in a similar role.
- Master the complete accounting cycle.
- Software Proficiency: Microsoft Office, SAGE50
- Good analytical skills and ability to solve problems.
- Good command of spoken and written French.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
Do not wait any longer and send us your curriculum vitae Antoine Fahr's attention.