Accounting technician - Montreal
AddThis Sharing Buttons Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to Print Share to Email Share to More options ...
Under the supervision of the Director of Finance, your role will be to support the accounts payable and receivable team in various tasks. We are looking for a dynamic and positive person with good judgment and an excellent team spirit to join the accounting department!
- Process administrative and operational payable by checks and cable transfers
- Proceed to registration accounts payable in the ERP MS Dynamics Navision computerized accounting system
- Manage prepayments and payments (checks, cable transfers, invoices)
- Check account statements with suppliers (monitoring, processing, obtaining copies, etc.)
- Make the accounting entries related to the payments received in the appropriate computer systems, as well as the entry of relevant data in the different IT systems for the team
- Regular follow-up in bank accounts of cash inflows and bank transfers and deposit management for the team
- Manage follow-ups with clients and with internal business partners relating to overdue accounts and collect the amounts owed by clients in the files under its responsibility
Skills and experience
- DEP or DEC in administration / accounting or equivalent experience - young graduates are welcome!
- 1 year or more of experience in similar positions
- Bilingualism (French / English), both orally andwritten
- Good knowledge of the MS Office suite including excellent experience with Excel software
- Comfortable working in an IT environment and ability to adapt to new systems
- Excellent team spirit, dynamism, and great sense of organization and priorities
- Be proactive, efficient and solution-oriented
- Have a attention to detail, good judgment
- Being able to manage large volumes
What we offer
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in our modern offices in Old Montreal
- Nearby metro stations (Place d'Armes and Square Victoria) as well as Bonaventure station (train and bus)
- Group insurance
- Group RRSP
- Personal days
- Social activities (5 to 7, events, outings, etc.)
- Gym subscription
- Support for continuing education
16-month contract with the possibility of permanence.
This offer is for our Montreal office