We are currently looking for a bookkeeper who will participate in the expansion of the company by the quality of its reception, administrative support to the team and the quality of customer follow-ups. struggling financially. Depending on the growth of the company, the chosen person could eventually be offered higher responsibilities.
Make a difference every day!
Trust Accounts and Insolvency Records
- Registration of Cash and Check Deposits and Preparation of Pre-Authorized Payments
- Registration of Returned Items
- Late Payments Tracking, Collections and followed by cancellations of proposals
- Emissions of interim dividends in consumer proposals
- Closure of individual and commercial proposals and bankruptcy files
- Research at RDPRM, Land Registry, Black Book and Business Register
- Reconciliations banking trust accounts
- analysis of bankrupts' incomes and management of the impacts on their file
- follow-up of the bankrupt's taxes
- keeping and updating the classification of accounting documents
- Answer questions from customers on their file
- Make sure that the company's image is respected (visible promotional document, make sure that the waiting room, kitchen and conference room);
Skills and Experience Required
- Bankruptcy Administrator Course an asset
- Minimum of two years experience as a trustee for a trustee
- Bilingualism (English - French) oral and in writing;
- Very good knowledge of the MS-Office and Ascend software packages.
We offer you:
- a workplace renowned for its high quality and user-friendliness
- a constant professional support, adapted and focused on your success
- Financial support to continue your development through relevant training;