At the accounting firm Brosseau Côté Godin CPA, we favor the establishment of a winning and lasting relationship. With 30 professionals in our Granby and Cowansville branches, our multidisciplinary team serves a wide variety of clients.
Join our team means
Schedule varies according to the time of year (30 to 40h / week with Fridays pm of vacation in summer) | Paid overtime | Balanced workload even in the tax season | Flexible schedule | Telework allowed 1 day / week | Permanent position | Technological work environment and WITHOUT PAPER! | Efficient workstation with 3 screens | Diversity and complexity of the files | Majority corporate clientele | Annual training on tax news | Acquiring skills thanks to the knowledge of our vast multidisciplinary team | Associates and accountants easy to approach, available and transparent | Environment where pressure is not considered normal | Stable and competent work team where mutual aid reigns | Group Insurance
Role and responsibilities
Support associates and accountants in the preparation of end-of-year files and personal tax reports
- Collect the data from the client;
- Perform customer bookkeeping;
- Reconcile General Ledger balances;
- Analyze the missing supporting documents and request them in order to have a complete file;
- Preparation of the Financial Statements;
- Perform the T4 / T5 and personal taxes;
- Provide customer service with respect to bookkeeping.
- DEC in Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of the accounting cycle and very good written French
- Ease in the use and learning of new software
- Ability to manage more their files simultaneously
- Client orientation, interpersonal skills, attention to detail, autonomy, organizational skills, dynamism
- Excellent adaptability to changes
Do you want a human, technological, dynamic and motivating environment?