Why join CIMA +?
The key to delivering quality services is our ability to attract and retain talented individuals. At CIMA +, team members have the flexibility to balance work and private life while pursuing a rewarding career. It is possible to participate in the shareholding program of the firm and share its success. We offer a motivating work environment. The diversity of the projects, the great autonomy and the direct interaction with the customers are appreciated. Such proximity is possible because of our horizontal organizational structure, which results in trusting relationships and effective communication between our team and customers.
CIMA + is looking for an accounting technician in the Laval office. The successful candidate will work under the direction of the Team Leader, Accounts Payable to perform the tasks related to accounts payable accounting and internal client service. The chosen resource will need to closely track bill approvals with Vice Presidents, Project Leaders and in-house Directors and help maintain and control our suppliers' records.
- Invoice data entry
- Creation and management of new suppliers
- Checking Tax Numbers of New Suppliers
- Opening vendor accounts
- Call management of suppliers and internal customers
- Management of the payables e-mail box
- Understand and ensure compliance with the internal control rules governing CIMA +
- College diploma in accounting or equivalent
- Relevant experience in a comparable position
- Mastery of the Ms Office suite
- Perfect knowledge of the French and English language both orally and in writing
- Team spirit, dynamism, autonomy
- Ability to work in parallel with multiple stakeholders and meet multiple deadlines
- Analytical spirit, excellent rigor, ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of Great Plain software (an asset)
- Experience in consulting engineering, service or construction (an asset)
At CIMA +, we are committed to creating opportunities for all of our talents to contribute to business, grow and grow, regardless of differences. We fully adhere to the principles of employment equity and encourage women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities to apply. Accommodations are available upon request to facilitate participation in the recruitment process.