Reporting to the financial controller, the accounting technician will play a support role within the current finance department. The accounting technician will work with various stakeholders within the company to ensure the accuracy of the monthly financial information. As part of his work, the accounting technician will have to communicate with customers, suppliers and all internal departments in order to complete the various tasks for which he will be responsible.
Join the team Norbec will allow you to evolve in a stimulating environment where collaboration, initiative and teamwork are integral to the success of the business.
- Processing of accounts payable
- Collection of customer accounts
- Opening of customer accounts
- Accounting for prepaid expenses
- Miscellaneous accounting entries
- Monthly analyzes of differences between current amounts and budget / previous years
- Help in the preparation of audit files
- Payroll processing (replacement during holidays only)
- Monthly tax declarations
- Sorting and filing of invoices
- Miscellaneous files
- Team spirit
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Autonomy, initiative and resourcefulness
- Rigor, attention to detail, professionalism
- Focused on improving existing processes
- DEC in accounting completed
- Minimum 3 years experience as an accounting technician (complete accounting cycle)
- Bilingualism, spoken and written
- Proficiency in the Office suite (advanced Excel)
- Excellent knowledge of computer tools and ease in learning new tools
- Knowledge of ERP Epicor (asset)
- Experience in the manufacturing sector (asset)
What the company offers
An environment where the culture and values of the company are the basis of operations management and lasting customer relationships.
Join a dynamic team and contribute to the next stages of the company's growth.
Are you ready to take on new stimulating challenges? Do you want to use your experience while having the opportunity to increase your professional skills?
We appreciate the interest shown by each candidate. Please note, however, that only successful applicants will be contacted.