Permanent, full-time position.
Head Office: 90 Beaubien St West, Suite 601A, Montréal, Québec
As Accounting Technician, your main responsibility will be to support the Accounting Team with their daily tasks, ranging from accounts payables, to payroll to supplier payments. We are looking for a motivated candidate who will demonstrate autonomy, versatility, rigor and resourcefulness. This person must have a sharp sense of analysis.
- Monitor accounts payables related to inventory reception;
- Validate payment terms and discounts;
- Follow up with our warehouse and various suppliers when there are discrepancies;
- Proceed to supplier payments;
- Ensure an excellent filing of documents;
- Perform periodic inventory counts;
- Make all necessary conciliations;
- Perform any other related tasks, as requested by your supervisor.
Requirements & Abilities
- College degree in accounting or equivalent experience;
- 3 to 4 years of experience in a similar position;
- Intermediate Excel skills (various research functions, filters, pivot tables, etc.);
- Great understanding of the accounting cycle;
- Great ease with information systems and technologies in general;
- Ability to communicate with suppliers in French, as well as in English, spoken and written;
- Experience within a company holding inventory;
- Experience working with an ERP (important asset).
- Rigor and thoroughness;
- An analytical mind;
- Excellent time and priority management skills;
- Resourcefulness, autonomy and proactiveness;
- Ability to adapt to change;
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
- Benefits (medical, dental, paramedical);
- Staff discount on over 450 brands;
- A welcoming working environment in the heart of Montreal’s Little Italy;
- The possibility to join a young, dynamic, growing company;
- The possibility to work with a talented, passionate team!