Accounting Services Manager
under the corporate controller, the manager, accounting services is responsible for supervising account operations to Paying, expenditure accounts, accounts receivable, identify opportunities to improve process and propose solutions based on the technology tools currently used.
The selected candidate will be an actor of change, will be responsible for setting up the documentation and contribute to the establishment of new processes while ensuring that the work Daily members of the team remains pleasant and stimulating. In collaboration with the corporate controller, it will be actively involved in the implementation of a new accounting system as an expert on its field of activity it will participate in the implementation strategy of the accounting processes, the design, the configuration. , at the test phase and the production of the new built-in management package.
Role and responsibilities
- Manage and frame the daily work of accounting technicians and, if necessary, summer students and trainees assigned to the accounting department;
- generally oversee the operations of accounts payable and expense accounts, as well as accounts receivable, trust and cash;
- take charge of business process and make sure the team is able to respond to requests on time and according to the required requirements with stakeholders;
- prepare various reports;
- In collaboration with the corporate controller, propose and put in place procedures to improve accounting processes;
- Develop and implement new work tools;
- Participate in the development and implementation of a new accounting system, with regard to The processes under its supervision;
- exchange continuously with his team to be on the lookout for existing issues and solutions brought.
- University degree in accounting;
- CPA title;
- 5 to 10 years of experience in a similar position;
- experience in the implementation of an accounting system, an asset;
- experience in a professional services company, an asset;
- bilingualism with oral and Writing;
- In-depth knowledge of the Office Suite;
- excellent customer service;
- capable of changing positively in a changing context;
- marked skills for communication and teamwork;
- adaptability, flexibility and openness.
If you recognize yourself in the position description, please send your curriculum vitae at