Collection Accounting Clerk - Permanent Position
Do you want to work for a company recognized in its growing sector and with a friendly atmosphere? I present to you our opportunity!
Who is our client? Located in the center of Montreal, this law firm is a key player in its sector.
What awaits you?
Reporting directly to the mortgage collection team, you will be responsible for:
- Managing customer invoicing
- Performing discounts to customers of the sums collected on behalf of the latter
- Tracking, accounting and payment of transactions
- Communicate with customers about billing and discounts
- Follow up on the signing of deeds of sale and ensure the link between the notaries who make said sales
- Proceed with remittances and transfers of funds received from either the borrower, third and notaries involved in the sale of properties
- Open and close files in the systems
- Check and record the paralegal's expense accounts and ensure compliance with procedures internal
If you have:
- DEC, AEC or DEP in accounting with 3 to 5 years d experience
- Bilingual in English and French
- Very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in a law firm is an asset
If you are:
- Rigorous and independent
- Good stress management
- Excellent at build real partnership relationships with your colleagues
- Motivated to manage your priorities and become always better
Then this position is for you!
Do not hesitate any longer and apply or contact Aurélie Clauzier directly.
The use of the masculine is used only to lighten the text.