Accounting Assistant and Payroll Specialist:
You have significant experience of at least 5 years in accounting and payroll. Do you want to grow within an organization recognized in its booming sector and with a benevolent atmosphere? So apply now! Our client, located in Old Montreal, is looking for someone like you to manage the payroll process and participate in the analysis of accounts and financial statements.
Directly attached to the Accountant, you will have for responsibility:
- End of month entries
- Analyze operating results and explanation of variances
- Record and analyze income and expenses
- Participate in the production of financial statements
- Monitor inventory inventories
- Participate in monitoring capital investment projects
- Participate in the production of annual audit files
- Prepare, check and process the pay of unionized and non-unionized employees
- Perform government remittances, union dues, CNESST…
- Manage the complete pay cycle ( vacation, reading s jobs, taxes, etc.)
- Produce year-end reports (CNSST declaration, T1 and T4 statements)
- Pass the accounting entries, wages and social charges
- Ensure communication with employees
The ideal profile:
You hold a Bac and justify an experience at least 5 years in the payroll and accounting process.
You have a good command of Excel. The mastery of Accpac and Nethris is an asset.
Having a SCPQ accreditation is a plus.
Our client seeks above all a real personality: you are recognized for your dynamism, your ease of communication, your concern for confidentiality, your thoroughness, your availability and your empathy. You are also a person who adapts quickly to changes and shows flexibility.
Key player in the city of Montreal in the cultural environment, located in the center -ville offers a beautiful working environment as well as a healthy atmosphere.
The salary package is composed of an advantageous fixed as well as a full range of advantages.
You do you recognize this offer? you want to give a boost to your career?
So go ahead and apply where to contact Aurélie Clauzier directly at
The use of the masculine is used only for the purpose of lightening the text.