55-60K$/year - Social advntages
You have at least 3 years of experience as an Accounting Analyst and you have a solid academic background in accounting? You have expertise in accounting analysis? Do you want to evolve within a stable society and in a dynamic work environment in a growing society in new educational technologies?
Are you proactive and want to invest in the long term?
So apply to this post now! Our client, located in downtown Montreal, is looking for someone who likes you to build his team and be responsible for end-of-month and year-end accounting analyzes.
Your key responsabilities :
- Generate monthly financial statements and prepare for monthly reconciliations;
- Produce KPIs through excel dashboards and provide the backup analyses;
- Analyze results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements;
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks;
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to improve financial performance/tracking there of;
- Support the controller in the capital budgeting and the master budget.
- Perform month-end closing journal entries such as accruals, allocations and capitalization of internally developed software & perform various balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assist the Controller in the reconstruction of the cost structure in the accounting system and the chart of accounts
- Create and review the controls needed for the accounting reporting systems;
- Work in project accounting and assist in producing productivity reports;
- Variance analysis of actual project costs vs projections and forecasts;
- Perform adhoc projects.
What you need absolutely
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Diploma in Accounting
- Excellent ability in financial statement analysis and project monitoring
- Knowledge of Quickbooks, Excel, Pivot Tables
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Autonomous, careful and enthusiastic person
- Bilingualism (in verbal and written communication).
The masculine is used in this announcement in order to lighten the text.